Friday, September 2, 2011

Procrastination ahoy

Yes, you can tell that procrastination is in full force when I start taking pictures.

This is one of the lovely things my mother-in-law sent up to us. It's a brass holly leaf, so we can have Christmas year round.

It actually has cute little feet under it to keep it raised off the surface of a table or shelf.

And then that wasn't enough procrastination so I pulled out my cookbook and made a pineapple upside down cake. My excuse is that tomorrow is my birthday, so I deserve a little brown sugar.

Yum!


2 comments:

  1. Hello Fellow Procrastinator! Birthday blessings to you!!! You certainly are a blessing to me. Thanks for your friendship all these many years.
    Love, Shirls

    PS Are you turning 48???

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, only 47 this year. Whew, had be scared for a minute and thought I'd lost a year!

    Thanks for your friendship as well. Most people don't get to stay friends with someone they met in first grade.

    ReplyDelete