Sunday, May 6, 2012

Let sleeping dogs lie

I wouldn't be the first one to comment about a dog's life, but I think Izzy has something good going.

Every morning he rises usually before the kids. After we let him out for his morning chores he spends the morning chasing the sun in the front room.


There are lots of these lists on the 'net about what I learned from my dog, but this is my own take on it courtesy of Izbo.


  1. Going anywhere is better than staying at home.
  2. A growl sometimes works but a bark is more fun.
  3. Do the happy dance whenever someone comes home.
  4. Any nap is a good nap, no reason to be embarrassed.
  5. Embrace your inner carnivore.
  6. Being comfy is very important.
  7. If you wait for it, something good is bound to happen.
  8. Teach your people where to scratch you.
  9. Of course dogs can talk.
  10. A doggie kiss fixes all owies, inside and out.

1 comment:

  1. Hear hear! I agree. And your ten reasons are great!!! Shirls

    ReplyDelete