Sunday, October 21, 2012

Happy annivererersary

Our 4th anniversary was this weekend, and we had a great time.

First, I came home from work on Friday to a huge bouquet of flowers from Dave.


Brynley wrote the note attached to the flowers. It reads:

Hi Dianna
happy
aniversyvsiy

Fabulous!

Then Dave took me out to dinner at our favourite chinese restaurant on the other side of town.

And on Saturday we went camping with several other couples at a campground in Rollingstone next to the beach. It was really beautiful.

The weather was fantastic, about 85 degrees.

I brought my guitar and played and sang with everyone. Dave was quite surprised because I haven't played in months/years. Guess some things come back to you quickly.

On Sunday (today) we came back to the house, put stuff away (hate that part) and are back into the grind of preparing for the work week.

It is nice to be home. And the flowers are still hanging in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment