Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Easter bunny cometh



We had a visitor last night who left footy prints all over the house. Apparently he bounced in through an open window and left bags of goodies for everyone. 



I think someone had a word with the Easter Bunny, because instead of a chocolate bunny each easter basket had a Toblerone bar. Coincidentally, one of my favourites.

Get this thing off me, I look ridiculous!

Even Izzie got decorated, although he wasn't exactly thrilled with  the idea. After all, sausage dogs have to look after their dignity.



Every year, the kids and I color Easter eggs. It's a bit more challenging in Australia because the eggs are sort of brown colored already. 

The finished product


2 comments:

  1. Love your new blog! Keep up the good work, and let's hope Florrie doesn't lead your man astray! :) Shirls

    ReplyDelete
  2. (P.S.Just borrowing Neddie's account so I can post!)

    ReplyDelete