Friday, June 29, 2012

Sometimes the man is right

I think sometimes I argue with my husband about who is right, just because it's fun.

But sometimes he comes up with an idea that is so simple and perfect that I just have to say "Wow, I never would have thought of that".

We have a family of 6 people, all of whom are avid users of technology. We all have mobile phones, laptops, desktop computers, and various other trinkets that all need chargers. Each gadget has a similar looking charger cable. So multiply that by 6 people and that's a lot of cables.

About a year ago Dave started putting labels on everything label-able. I thought he was being a little obsessive, but I have to admit that its made it a lot easier to keep everything straight.

iPhone, iPad, iPod...i give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment